AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced it will webcast a live showcase of creative graphics solutions during SIGGRAPH 2016 in Anaheim, California. AMD will present a marquee “Capsaicin” event for content creators, press and partners hosted by Radeon Technologies Group’s Senior Vice President and Chief Architect Raja Koduri on Monday, July 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM CDT/9:30 PM EDT).
The “Capsaicin” SIGGRAPH 2016 event will showcase extraordinary advancements in rendering and interactive experiences that will help shape the new era of immersive computing. The event will feature:
– High-profile guest speakers from the biggest brands in graphics breaking exclusive news of new technologies, tools and workflows.
– The latest in virtual reality with never-before-seen demonstrations and technology announcements that push the limits of immersion and presence.
– Next-generation graphics products and technologies for both content creation and consumption, supercharged by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
A real-time video webcast of the event will be accessible from the AMD channel on YouTube where a replay of the webcast can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for one year after the event.
· Get more information on AMD Investor Relations\
· Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
· Follow AMD Professional Graphics on Twitter
· Join AMD on Google+
· Watch AMD videos on YouTube