iflix, the world’s leading Internet TV service for emerging markets, offering subscribers unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies and more for a low monthly price, today announced the launch of its groundbreaking Playlists feature, bringing over 50 of the Philippines’ most influential people and personalities and their fans together.
iflix members can now follow the personal Playlists of their favourite entertainment icons, including Ruffa, Raymond, and Richard Gutierrez, Karylle, Iza Calzado, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, Glaiza de Castro, Ramon Bautista, Meryll Soriano, and many more.
Ever wondered what Internet Action Superstar and all-around funny man Ramon Bautista is binge-watching at home? What teleserye leading lady Glaiza de Castro’s go-to action flicks are? Or what drama series award-winning actress Meryll Soriano loves to indulge in? With iflix’s new Playlists feature, members can now follow their personally curated playlists to find out. Members will additionally receive notifications when those playlists are updated. Playlists revolutionizes the content discovery experience, enabling members to find new TV shows and movies from the people and trusted sources they already love.
iflix Philippines Country Manager, Sherwin Dela Cruz commented: “There is no one in the world that compares to Filipinos when it comes to supporting celebrities. It is instilled in the Filipino culture to be utterly passionate about their homegrown celebrities and entertainment. Our new Playlists feature is the perfect tool to connect our members to their favourite stars.”
In addition to its ‘People’ category of celebrities and personalities, iflix also offers specially curated ‘Collection’ playlists with popular themes such as:
· #onlyoniflix featuring the many highly acclaimed and award winning shows exclusive to the service such as every season of Golden Globe winner Mr. Robot and Emmy award winning Fargo and more;
· Superhero Squad featuring television and cinema’s greatest heroes including Captain America, Thor, The Dark Knight, Flash, Ironman, Arrow, and more;
· Made Indie Philippines featuring local indie-mand movies including Thy Womb, San Lazaro, Donor, Ang Huling Cha-Cha Ni Anita, and more;
· Let’s LOL featuring endorphin-inducing comedy series such as Friends, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Bob’s Burgers, Raising Hope, New Girl, and more;
· Rom Com dot Com featuring the perfect combination of romance and comedy flicks including How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Serendipity, Runaway Bride, Crazy, Stupid, Love, I Do, My Cactus Heart, and more;
· Piling Piling Pelikula featuring the best in popular Filipino movies such as On The Job, Sosy Problems, Dekada ’70, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?, Mulawin, Tanging Yaman, and more;
· and many more.
“At iflix, we are obsessively focused on customer experience. With an immense library of thousands of TV shows, movies and more on offer, it can sometimes be difficult to choose what to watch next. Playlists allows iflix members to engage with their favourite entertainment personalities and influencers to see what they’re watching, or choose shows according to their interests and entertainment preferences for a specially curated experience,” Dela Cruz added.
Now available in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka, iflix will continue to roll out its world-class service to additional key emerging markets in the coming months. Offering consumers a vast library of top Hollywood, Asian regional, and local TV shows and movies including many first run exclusives and award winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever. iflix subscribers can also download TV shows and movies from iflix’s extensive catalogue for offline viewing. The service is priced at only PHP 129 per month in the Philippines for unlimited access with no ads!
For new subscribers, iflix offers a complimentary 30-day trial with full access to its world-class service, features and content. Go to www.iflix.com to register.